Engaged work units scoring in the top quartile on employee engagement, show:
20% higher sales
17% higher productivity
41% lower absenteeism
Two critical elements that contribute to more engaged teams are that
1. Employees feel a sense of belonging and
2. Have a manager who knows their team members as individuals
This creates a work environment where employees feel confident exploring new ideas, see development opportunities and support their colleagues in their work.
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR TEAMBUILDING AND KICK-OFF THAN JUST A FUN, ONE-OFF EVENT
Join this free, highly interactive workshop and get inspired as to how you can help the team members to also:
- Gain concrete insights and learnings that can be applied at work. Such as:
- What role we take on the team
- How we communicate
- How we can create an environment that promotes innovation
- Really get to know each other, as individuals
- All engage, rather than only having the few who easily take space engage
- Connect and bond by creating trust on the team , especially important for hybrid teams
During this free online workshop, you will get to try out concrete exercises that work both in the virtual and physical room. We follow the concept of serious play and use exercises that are engaging, fun and educational.
Register below and join the English or Swedish workshop. Feel free to bring a colleague as well.
A very warm welcome!